Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
Target audience includes all people involved in defining strategy to those tasked with making it happen:
- Executives and Senior Managers
- Managers with responsibility for creating or managing a Balanced Scorecard
- Financial Officers and Controllers
- Process Managers
- Strategic Planning Managers
About the course
How do you turn your organization’s strategy into reality to drive real business improvement? How do you engage and align your people to all pull in the same direction? How can you be sure that you are making progress every day towards achieving your strategic goals?
The answer to these questions is to create, implement and oversee a Balanced Scorecard that touches every aspect of your organisation; a scorecard that translates your strategy into specific actions with measures that allow to continuously monitor progress and take corrective action where necessary. Like the pilot of an aircraft, the Balanced Scorecard allows you to manoeuver your organization using a variety of controls to ensure you simultaneously achieve your financial, customer, process and employee goals, and triggers amber and red ‘warning lights’ so you can take action where things are not progressing as you intend.
The Oxford Balance Scorecard training course enables organizations to put strategy at the heart of everything they do, enabling managers and staff to contribute more fully to improving the performance of the organization.
You will learn how to:
- Help create a strategic plan for you organization
- Translate strategy into an interlinking matrix of Financial, Customer, Process and People Goals and KPIs
- Build a Balanced Scorecard from scratch
- Apply the Balanced Scorecard approach to improve performance
- Use best-practice approaches to overcome obstacles and challenges to putting a Balanced Scorecard into practice
- Manage the Balanced Scored using web-based technology to help steer your organization towards its strategic objectives, increased sustainability and enhanced profitability
- Turn your Organization’s Vision into a Practical Reality to Deliver Improved Performance and Profitability
- Build a real Balanced Scorecard from scratch
- Create a Strategy-Centric Organization
- Engage all Employees to drive Improved Performance in your area of the Organization
- Align your People, Process and Customer Goals
- Measure Progress towards your Performance Targets
- Rollout a Balanced Scorecard across an Organization using the latest Web-Based Technology
- Create an Action Plan for applying Lessons Learned in the seminar
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.