Oxford Management Centre
Certificate in Strategy
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Oxford Management Centre.Full disclaimer.
About the course
This highly-interactive Oxford seminar will show you how to provide your organisation with a clear strategy and plans to help to embed it throughout the organisation and deliver results.
It will take you, step-by-step through a process to develop a clear vision and plan to deliver, then track and measure progress to achieve it. The approach delivers an aligned organisation with every role working together towards the same goal.
You will discover how to align the organisation with the strategy by engaging with stakeholders, delegating to others, and measuring progress.
Specifically, you will learn to:
- Establish a clear, achievable and measurable strategy
- Develop strategic objectives aligned with a clear vision
- Balance desired outcomes with strategic risks
- Select the vital few measures required to measure implementation
- Evaluate and address variances from the plan
- Gain a thorough understanding of Strategic Management and Planning
- Learn the Principles and Methods of Delegation
- Explore how to apply Creativity and Innovation in Strategic Management
- Develop a Strategic Business Plan for your Organization
- Understand how to Develop a Strategy Map
- Learn how to link Operational Plans with Strategic Objectives
- Discover alternatives to the Strategy Map and Balanced Scorecard
- Deploy Industry Analysis Tools and Techniques
- Study Techniques to Assess and Manage Strategic Risk
- Introduce Total Strategic Alignment to your Organization
Who should attend
Managers in operational, functional and support areas in private sector companies, charities, and public sector organizations including local and central government:
- Executives responsible for strategy, marketing, research, operations, HR, finance, etc.
- Line and functional managers, team leaders and supervisors
- Strategic managers who want to assess their current approach to strategy
- Operational managers who are looking to take on more strategic responsibilities