Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
This course is designed for experienced Oracle database administrators who need to understand how to install and configure an enterprise geo database and how to manage a multiuser editing environment.
About the course
To guide current performance and to target future performance. This workshop shows participants how to use measures in 4 categories – financial performance, customer knowledge, internal business processes, and learning and growth – to align individual, organizational and cross-departmental initiatives and to identify entirely new processes for meeting customer and shareholder objectives. It shows the roadmap to becoming a strategy focused organization (SFO).
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will:
- Get an overview of Balanced Scorecard methodology
- Learn to apply performance measures for their specific business
- Understand the 4 categories of performance measurement
- Get starting points to start developing the Balanced Scorecard for their own corporation in becoming a SFO
- Be exposed to related financial models of performance evaluation
Module 1: BUSINESS STRATEGY AND THE BALANCED SCORECARD
- Why the best business strategies sometimes fail
- Understanding Strategy
- Converting Strategy into action plans
- 5 steps towards becoming a SFO
Module 2: ESTABLISHING YOUR BUSINESS STRATEGY
- The Strategy Meeting
- Establishing Parameters and time frames
- SWOT Analysis
- Financial Parameters
- Customer Service Parameters
- Internal Business Processes
- Are we a learning organization?
Module 3: BUSINESS STRATEGY MEASUREMENT
- Measuring customer perspectives of price, segmentation and the sustainable competitive edge factors
- Customer perspective - some success stories
- Internal Business Perspective - from tasks to processes
- Learning, growth, motivation and performance
- Relationship of performance measures with strategies
Module 4: MANAGING YOUR BUSINESS STRATEGY
- Achieving strategic alignment top to bottom
- Do we know how we make our money?
- The Budgetary Control System
- The Importance of Feedback and Review
Module 5: ESTABLISHING STARTING POINTS
- By the end of this hands on-training, client will have a framework to begin the implementation
A variety of methodologies will be used during the course that includes:
- (30%) Based on Case Studies
- (30%) Techniques
- (30%) Role Play
- (10%) Concepts
- Pre-test and Post-test
- Variety of Learning Methods
- Case Studies and Self Questionaires
- Group Work
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.