Who should attend
This course is designed for experienced Oracle database administrators who need to understand how to install and configure an enterprise geo database and how to manage a multiuser editing environment.
About the course
To guide current performance and to target future performance. This workshop shows participants how to use measures in 4 categories – financial performance, customer knowledge, internal business processes, and learning and growth – to align individual, organizational and cross-departmental initiatives and to identify entirely new processes for meeting customer and shareholder objectives. It shows the roadmap to becoming a strategy focused organization (SFO).
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will:
- Get an overview of Balanced Scorecard methodology
- Learn to apply performance measures for their specific business
- Understand the 4 categories of performance measurement
- Get starting points to start developing the Balanced Scorecard for their own corporation in becoming a SFO
- Be exposed to related financial models of performance evaluation
Module 1: BUSINESS STRATEGY AND THE BALANCED SCORECARD
- Why the best business strategies sometimes fail
- Understanding Strategy
- Converting Strategy into action plans
- 5 steps towards becoming a SFO
Module 2: ESTABLISHING YOUR BUSINESS STRATEGY
- The Strategy Meeting
- Establishing Parameters and time frames
- SWOT Analysis
- Financial Parameters
- Customer Service Parameters
- Internal Business Processes
- Are we a learning organization?
Module 3: BUSINESS STRATEGY MEASUREMENT
- Measuring customer perspectives of price, segmentation and the sustainable competitive edge factors
- Customer perspective - some success stories
- Internal Business Perspective - from tasks to processes
- Learning, growth, motivation and performance
- Relationship of performance measures with strategies
Module 4: MANAGING YOUR BUSINESS STRATEGY
- Achieving strategic alignment top to bottom
- Do we know how we make our money?
- The Budgetary Control System
- The Importance of Feedback and Review
Module 5: ESTABLISHING STARTING POINTS
- By the end of this hands on-training, client will have a framework to begin the implementation
A variety of methodologies will be used during the course that includes:
- (30%) Based on Case Studies
- (30%) Techniques
- (30%) Role Play
- (10%) Concepts
- Pre-test and Post-test
- Variety of Learning Methods
- Case Studies and Self Questionaires
- Group Work
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.