Sales Management for the Newly Appointed Sales Manager
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with MCE.Full disclaimer.
You also have an open territory that needs to be filled as quickly as possible. Where do you start? How do you gain the respect of your team? How can you maximize the skills of each team member? And how do you respond to your manager’s demands? In this programme, you will gain critical-to-success management skills, from proven communication techniques to interviewing tools…from establishing an effective training program to a six-step coaching process that helps you maximize your sales team’s skills.
How will you benefit?
- After taking this programme, you will be able to:
- Make a smooth transition to sales management
- Win respect by building your management skills
- Ensure your team’s productivity through recruiting, training and coaching skills
- Effectively plan—and target—customers and territories
- Successfully plan your logistical operations and organizational structure
During this programme you will:
- Network and learn from a diverse group of peers from different functions, industries and countries
- Develop a personal action plan to implement back at work
- Learn and practice using real-world examples over 3 interactive days
What will you learn and practice?
This 3 day programme is highly interactive with exercises and role plays. Programme Highlights:
- Making the transition to management
- Understanding management communication styles
- The Internal Motivation theory
- Developing SMART goals
- Recruiting and interviewing
- Creating for, and presenting information to, the salesperson
- Best practices in sales skills today
- Characteristics of appropriate delegation
- Positive approaches to problem solving
- Developing a win-win appraisal or goal-setting system
- Applying the principles of team-building
- Recognizing the principles of leadership
Who should attend
Newly appointed or prospective sales managers who need the tools to respond to customer, team and company needs.