Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
Newly appointed or prospective sales managers who need the tools to respond to customer, team and company needs.
About the course
You also have an open territory that needs to be filled as quickly as possible. Where do you start? How do you gain the respect of your team? How can you maximize the skills of each team member? And how do you respond to your manager’s demands? In this programme, you will gain critical-to-success management skills, from proven communication techniques to interviewing tools…from establishing an effective training program to a six-step coaching process that helps you maximize your sales team’s skills.
How will you benefit?
- After taking this programme, you will be able to:
- Make a smooth transition to sales management
- Win respect by building your management skills
- Ensure your team’s productivity through recruiting, training and coaching skills
- Effectively plan—and target—customers and territories
- Successfully plan your logistical operations and organizational structure
During this programme you will:
- Network and learn from a diverse group of peers from different functions, industries and countries
- Develop a personal action plan to implement back at work
- Learn and practice using real-world examples over 3 interactive days
What will you learn and practice?
This 3 day programme is highly interactive with exercises and role plays. Programme Highlights:
- Making the transition to management
- Understanding management communication styles
- The Internal Motivation theory
- Developing SMART goals
- Recruiting and interviewing
- Creating for, and presenting information to, the salesperson
- Best practices in sales skills today
- Characteristics of appropriate delegation
- Positive approaches to problem solving
- Developing a win-win appraisal or goal-setting system
- Applying the principles of team-building
- Recognizing the principles of leadership
Currently Jacques is coach, facilitator and consultant in strategy, leadership, sales and change projects. 2004-2013: BT Global Services, COO Global Contracts Delivery. For this Telecom and ICT services company, based in London, Jacques managed an operational budget of €150M in labour costs acros...
Thomas is a senior general management, sales and consulting professional. He brings to MCE 25 years of experience in Restructuring, Rebranding, Change Management and Transaction Advisory. He has a broad functional background having worked as a Managing Director, Sales Manager, VP Sales Operations...
Christian’s experience in Leadership, Strategy Implementation and Sales Management has been built over a career of 25 years in key Sales and General Management roles in the Banking industry, from Branch Manager to Distribution Head. He has a proven track record of being an agent of change, positi...
Marc has 20 years of business experience in the Chemical Industry and has worked with major companies in the US and Europe, including ExxonMobil and DSM. His broad knowledge comes from roles in Sales, Marketing, Operations and IT, ranging from strategy to execution. He has helped these companies ...
Hans has built his expertise over the past 30 years leading organisations in Europe, Asia and Latin America in various industries. He has managed organisations in different stages of the lifecycle as CEO, General Manager or Managing Director. Accomplished International Senior Executive with focus...
Lukasz studied in the fields of International Trade, Finance and Banking and International Organizations at the Warsaw School of Economics and the School of Commerce and Law in Warsaw. For the past few years he has been associated with the IBD Business School, where he served as Director of Sales...
Videos and materials
Read more about Business Communication
Read more about Transportation and Logistics
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.