Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with ICTD International Centre for Training and Development.Full disclaimer.
This Sales Management course teaches participants the fundamentals of sales team management. Participants will learn how to be successful sales managers, select sales professionals, build unity and trust in a sales team, interview successfully, train sales professionals, set performance standards, conduct performance evaluations and much more. The course is filled with interactive exercises that help ensure your success.
## Course Objectives
Upon successful completion of this Sales Management training class participants will be able to:
- Know how to Select Sales Professionals for your Team.
- Build Unity and Trust in your Sales Team.
- Encourage top Sales Performance with Appropriate Training.
- Set Performance Standards.
- Evaluate Performance.
- Conduct Effective Sales Meetings.
- Choose a Territory Strategy and conduct Territory Reviews.
- Predict Sales Revenue by using different Forecasting Models.
- Motivate your Sales Team by creating an Effective Compensation Plan.
- Set Goals and Monitor Motivation.
- Improve Substandard Sales Performance.
Effective Sales Teams
- Identify the skills and daily tasks of a sales manager
- Interview sales professionals
- Identify relationship-building processes
- Identify trust-building processes
Effective Sales Performance
- Train sales professionals
- Set performance standards and evaluate performance
- Conduct a sales meeting
Managing Sales Performances
- Identify the steps for choosing the best territory strategy
- Identify factors to consider when conducting territory reviews
Forecasting Sales Revenue
- Identify sales forecast factors and types of sales forecasts
- Discuss various types of sales forecasting approaches
Motivating Sales Teams
- Motivating sales professionals
- Monitor and increase motivation levels
- Address sub-standard sales performances
## Course Methodology
A variety of methodologies will be used during the course that includes:
- (30%) Based on Case Studies
- (30%) Techniques
- (30%) Role Play
- (10%) Concepts
- Pre-test and Post-test
- Variety of Learning Methods
- Case Studies and Self Questionaires
- Group Work
Who should attend
This Sales Management training course is designed for Sales Managers, newly appointed Sales Managers and Sales Staff who are expecting to be appointed to Sales management in the near future.