Comprehensive course analysis
- How many participants were promoted within three years after graduation?
- How did this course affect participants' professional trajectories?
- How many participants got their salary increased within two years after completing the program?
- What do past participants have to say about the course?
For a limited time only $40.00 $20.00Order
Who should attend
- Vice presidents and sales directors in any industry
- Individuals who plan sales strategy and implement sales force decisions
About the course
Implement frameworks for effective sales force management
This program immerses you in a collaborative learning environment intensely focused on practical ways to significantly improve sales force performance. Guided and inspired by our seasoned faculty, you and your fellow participants will learn practice-proven principles, strategies and tactics. Then, working with your classmates, you’ll explore how to apply them to some of today’s most challenging issues in sales force design, deployment, talent management, compensation and effectiveness.
You’ll set the stage for getting the most out of this learning experience by conducting a critical assessment of your sales force against best practices across the core drivers of sales force effectiveness. From there, you’ll identify practical approaches for enhancing team performance and learn how to implement and lead success-focused change to drive the achievement of your most important growth priorities
- Apply a proven diagnostic framework to set the stage for significantly improved sales force performance
- Consider the critical decision factors for sizing and structuring your sales force
- Explore important talent management topics, including the role of the first line sales manager, recruitment, development and retention
- Assess your sales force culture
- Understand how technology enhances sales force performance
- Use results-focused incentives to motivate and direct your sales force
- Master the principles and tools for implementing success-focused sales force initiatives
Thinking Framework for Sales Force Success
- Assess your sales force’s current state versus leading practice
- Prioritize opportunities for improvement to drive key growth priorities
Sales Force Design
- Identify the role of the sales force as integral to an effective go-to-market strategy
- Design an effective sales force structure
- Determine the best sales force size
- Deploy the sales force to greatest advantage
Sales Force Talent Management
- Effective design of first-line sales manager team to maximize leverage
- Recruit the best salespeople
- Develop and retain promising and proven talent
- Build a winning sales culture
Sales Force Systems
- Design incentive and motivation programs
- Apply information and technology to facilitate the sales process
- Embed effectiveness initiatives into the organization
Managing Principal, B2B Sales Force Strategy and Transformation, ZS; Research Advisory Board Member, Strategic Account Management Association
Marshall Solem is a Principal at ZS Associates, a global consulting firm focused on sales and marketing. Marshall has held several leadership positions in the company including: head of ZS's global Sales Business Area; leader of ZS' Midwest region; and founder/leader of the company's Medical Prod...
Torsten Bernewitz has close to 30 years of experience as a management consultant and in business leadership roles. Torsten is a Managing Principal with ZS Associates, a consulting firm specialising in sales and marketing consulting, software and outsourcing. He currently leads the firm’s change...
Tony Yeung is Managing Principal for ZS' Toronto office, and a leader in the firm's global B2B Sales and Marketing Practice. He has more than 20 years experience in sales and marketing, both as a practitioner and consultant. Tony's work spans industries with a B2B focus including medical devices...
Arun provides strategy and advisory services, helping clients build their analytics capabilities and leverage their data and analytics for greater commercial effectiveness. He currently works with clients on a broad range of analytics needs that span multiple industries, including technology, tel...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.