Who should attend
This course is for emerging women leaders and high-potential women who are looking to navigate their career upwards in their organisation.
About the course
Advance in your career, grow as a leader by letting go of limiting beliefs and habits and develop strategies for success.
- Gain attention and visibility that your work deserves.
- Develop clarity on how to make that next big career move, and strategies to make it happen.
- Build long-term career success that takes into account work goals and personal life responsibilities.
- Succeed as authentic women leaders.
What is covered in the course?
- Awareness on habits that get in the way of career advancement.
- Strategies to look beyond hard-work and expertise to accelerate your career.
- How to create an authentic reputation and communicate your value proposition.
- Building and leveraging your strategic networks.
- Achieving a more workable balance between work and your personal life by establishing and communicating boundaries.
- Strategies to build confidence and resilience.
- Gaining clarity on career goals and personalised action planning for career advancement.
How will I benefit?
You will gain:
- clarity on your career blind spots and challenges
- a clearly laid out plan to address these challenges and create the career success you desire
- practical tips and strategies to transform your everyday habits and outcomes
- the ability to build trust with your senior stakeholders and influencers in order to gain access to career opportunities
- the confidence and readiness to make that next big career move
- strategies to navigate key stakeholders – particularly within male dominant industries
How will my organisation benefit?
Your organisation will gain:
- future-ready women leaders, who inspire confidence and trust with stakeholders at all levels
- a gender-diverse talent pool, that in-turn benefits innovation, customer service and overall corporate culture.
Madhu Jeyakumaran B.Tech, MA (Human Resource Management and Labour Studies) Madhu is driven by the vision to help high-potential professionals step up as leaders. She has close to 10 years of corporate experience working in large multi-national organizations like PWC and HSBC Bank where she led ...
Read more about Women Leadership
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.