Who should attend
This course is designed for female executives and women with management responsibilities, especially those leading teams, direct reports, and product lines and verticals. Past leaders who improved their effectiveness and vision include corporate presidents and vice presidents, directors, senior HR managers and scientists, independent consultants and many more.
About the course
Blend your instincts and experience with accelerating techniques from the most powerful women in business. You'll study the behavior of individuals and organizations, refining key principles through case studies led by senior businesswomen and faculty members focused on corporate culture, communication, conflict management, leveraging differences, crisis leadership and decision-making under pressure. You'll customize these skills through simulations, workshops, a network assessment exercise and one-on-one professional and personal coaching. A wellness program and development of a personal action plan will round out your ability to assess and address your unique challenges and opportunities.
Where You'll Excel
- Strengthen your knowledge of strategy, negotiation, communication and leadership.
- Identify your leadership strengths and practice applying them across your current and future organizational responsibilities.
- Learn to actively manage your professional development and secure managerial support for innovative ideas and strategic opportunities.
- Build and strengthen critical networks and partnerships.
- Practice anticipating future industry trends and predicting their impact on your company's success.
You'll walk away from The Women's Leadership Program with:
- A list of your most powerful skills and how to maximize their effectiveness in uncertain as well as structured environments
- Your leadership profile and the role models who share it
- Hands-on workshops featuring new techniques to manage change, negotiate successfully, strengthen networks and lead your organization to greater profits
- A fully articulated voice and vision for personal and organizational development that includes a holistic approach to wellness
- Yourself as a Leader - Developing your Leadership Identity
- Welcome to the Course and Women's Strengths in Leadership
- Leadership Values and vision
- The Current State of Women's Leadership at the Top
- Women's leadership at the top
- Why so few? Why so slow? Advancement barriers and challenges for women
- Women's Leadership Presence
- Navigating organizational politics and gaining influence in organizations
- Leadership Tools for Women
- Negotiating Effectively
- Purposeful Career Development for Women
- Defining Your success and finding work-life integration
A variety of methodologies will be used during the course that includes:
- (30%) Based on Case Studies
- (30%) Techniques
- (30%) Role Play
- (10%) Concepts
- Pre-test and Post-test
- Variety of Learning Methods
- Case Studies and Self Questionaires
- Group Work
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.