Women Transforming Leadership
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Said Business School.Full disclaimer.
Build heightened personal and professional self-awareness to broaden leadership impact
Women Transforming Leadership brings together different teaching styles and experiential opportunities to create a stimulating learning environment. Equip yourself with the career strategies to get where you want to go and develop your self-awareness to succeed on the way.
The programmes sessions will:
- encourage you to try new things
- take place in a safe and supportive environment
- push you intellectually and emotionally
- develop your confidence and personal insight
The programme is open to women who have had more than one influential leadership role. We particularly encourage women from male-dominated industries and teams to join us. We ask that you come with an open mind and a willingness to share experiences – including the difficult ones.
Our priority is to help you get the best out of this programme and we want to provide a customised, personal learning experience that begins with your application to the programme.
- Improve your confidence and increase your impact
- Gain greater awareness of your personal strengths
- Establish an international network of female leaders
- Learn from a richly diverse peer group
- Develop a personal action plan supported by a coach
To your organisation
- Individuals return to work as energised and confident leaders
- Increased productivity and innovative ideas
- Encourage greater progression of women to senior management levels
- Implement a larger strategic vision that aligns with company values