Comprehensive course analysis
About the course
Build heightened personal and professional self-awareness to broaden leadership impact
Women Transforming Leadership brings together different teaching styles and experiential opportunities to create a stimulating learning environment.
Equip yourself with the career strategies to get where you want to go and develop your self-awareness to succeed on the way.
The programmes sessions will:
- encourage you to try new things
- take place in a safe and supportive environment
- push you intellectually and emotionally
- develop your confidence and personal insight
The programme is open to women who have had more than one influential leadership role. We particularly encourage women from male-dominated industries and teams to join us. We ask that you come with an open mind and a willingness to share experiences – including the difficult ones.
Our priority is to help you get the best out of this programme and we want to provide a customised, personal learning experience that begins with your application to the programme.
- Improve your confidence and increase your impact
- Gain greater awareness of your personal strengths
- Establish an international network of female leaders
- Learn from a richly diverse peer group
- Develop a personal action plan supported by a coach
To your organisation
- Individuals return to work as energised and confident leaders
- Increased productivity and innovative ideas
- Encourage greater progression of women to senior management levels
- Implement a larger strategic vision that aligns with company values
Sue Dopson is the Academic Director of the Oxford Diploma in Organisational Leadership, Associate Dean of Faculty at Saïd Business School, a Fellow of Green Templeton College, Oxford, and Visiting Professor at the University of Alberta, Canada. She is a noted specialist on the personal and organ...
Pegram Harrison is a Fellow in Entrepreneurship at Saïd Business School, University of Oxford. He is a member of the Oxford Centre for Entrepreneurship and Innovation, and of Exeter College, Oxford. Pegram's research and teaching concern entrepreneurship and leadership in an entrepreneurial cont...
In her role as an associate fellow, Kathryn directs and teaches on leadership programmes for professional service firms and other multinational corporations. She has over 30 years’ experience working with organisations undergoing major change, in both the public and the private sector. Her back...
Megan is a Chartered Clinical Psychologist (BPS) with dual HPC registration as a clinical and occupational psychologist. She works mainly in the assessment and development of senior people, including doctors. She is interested in how the individual and the system influence one another. Through he...
Videos and materials
Read more about Women Leadership
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.