Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
You are an experienced executive woman and want to move upwards and onwards in your career. Connect with an inspirational group of senior women leaders, across industries, countries and cultures, who are all facing similar challenges to you.
About the course
As a woman leader, reveal your most authentic, effective leadership style for greater influence and impact
Strategies for Leadership is a women leadership program, bringing together senior women leaders from around the world. The program is designed to enable you to develop greater influence and impact by revealing your authentic, most effective leadership style.
Embark on this highly experiential and immersive leadership journey shared with other senior women leaders to explore your own leadership context and how best to navigate it.
Through extensive professional and peer-to-peer coaching as well as thought-provoking plenary sessions you:
- reflect on your personal leadership challenges
- grow your skills further
- deepen your self-awareness
to reveal who you are as a leader and discover your unique and most authentic leadership style. This will help you to move both upwards and onwards in your career.
- Grow further as a leader by developing your self-awareness and take on your next-level position with self-assurance and poise.
- Gain practical tools and strategies to bolster your leadership finesse, visibility and assertiveness.
- Learn to flex your leadership style to confidently navigate the professional complexities, biases and invisible barriers that may be holding you back.
- Share experiences with a global group of inspiring women leaders and become part of a supportive and lifelong network.
Program learning journey
Step 1 - Explore Self-paced preparation
1. Kick-off call
Before the program start date, meet Ginka Toegel – your program director – and your peers to find out how to best prepare for the program.
Before the program begins, you will go through self-paced assignments that are designed to help you reflect on your professional and personal journey thus far. This will help you to identify your key leadership challenge, and maximize program outcomes.
Step 2 - Reveal & Apply 3.5 days of face-to-face interaction with faculty, coaches and peers
3. On campus
Engage in, and be inspired by a deeply immersive experience designed to explore who you are and how you lead, strengthen key leadership skills and allow you to build strong connections with other women leaders from around the world. Put all you learn and experience into context through thought-provoking plenary sessions, giving you new insights and fresh perspectives.
4. Coaching session
Your personal coach will help you to consolidate your learning within the context of your own leadership challenge. This will help you to find clarity on how to move confidently onwards and upwards.
Step 3 - Fly Individual follow-up
5. Coaching session
Three months after the program, your personal coach will help you take stock of how far you’ve come, where you stand with your leadership challenge and ensure that you have what you need to reach new heights in your career and professional life.
- BOLSTER YOUR ABILITY TO COMMUNICATE STRATEGY AND VISION AND DRIVE GREATER IMPACT
- BOOST YOUR ASSERTIVENESS AND YOUR ABILITY TO EFFECTIVELY MANAGE UPWARDS
- ENRICH YOUR NETWORKING SKILLS TO NURTURE AND BUILD YOUR PROFESSIONAL COMMUNITY
- ENHANCE YOUR SELF-CONFIDENCE AND SELF-BELIEF SO YOU CAN PERFORM AT YOUR BEST
Professor Toegel is a teacher, facilitator and researcher in the area of leadership and human behavior. Specialized in providing one-to-one leadership coaching and team-building workshops to top management teams in both the public and private sector, her major research focuses on leadership deve...
Videos and materials
Read more about Women Leadership
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.