Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
Female managers and leaders in middle to senior leadership roles, who have managerial responsibility within their organization or are leading large projects. Of special interest to companies in industries challenged by talent shortages and where women are underrepresented.
About the course
Despite the evidence that businesses improve their performance with more women in leadership positions, many companies are not taking advantage of the positive effects of having more women in decision-making roles. Women’s Leadership Excellence provides a practical agenda for realizing the advantages of diverse leadership teams and supporting business women to maximize their impact.
The program will equip you with the competence and skills to create, explore, and feel comfortable using the value that your gender brings to leadership. In a supportive and collaborative atmosphere, you will learn how to overcome bias, strengthen your leadership talent, evaluate your career options, and acquaint yourself with networks supporting women in business. You will challenge pre-held notions of fairness and learn how to emphasize both your self-development and that of others.
- Learning how gender diversity is key to sustainable organizational success
- Working on your own authentic female leadership excellence
- Understanding policies and practices that attract more women into senior positions
- Challenging stereotypes and bias
- Recognizing what will support/hinder your individual career progress
- Debunking leadership myths
- Promoting yourself and others
- Maximizing your impact
- Remaining authentic to your inner leadership style
- The relative importance of mentors, coaches, and networks for leading women
- Creating presence and charisma
- Communicating with clarity and flair
- Women’s Leadership Context
- Gender at work
- Leadership transitions and gender dynamics
- Women’s Leadership Toolset
- Group coaching
- Peer consulting
- Women’s Leadership in Action
- Projecting authority and confidence
- In the spotlight
Nora studied management, with focus on organization. She completed her PhD on group dynamics at HEC School of Management and during her doctoral studies she was visiting fellow at the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania and at RMIT (Melbourne). She is a graduate of the Columbia Coach...
Andreas Bernhardt is executive development advisor and lead coach at ESMT Berlin in Germany, founding member of ESMT's Center for Leadership Development Research, and manages ESMT's pool of executive coaches. He has over 20 years of practical leadership development experience with executives from...
Didi is an actor, director, voice-over artist and lecturer, with over 20 years of experience as an international business trainer and coach. She is the UK’s leading expert in the theatre tradition of Commedia dell'Arte and worked with Richard Bean on his hit plays, One Man, Two Guvnors, in the We...
Videos and materials
Read more about Business Communication
Read more about Women Leadership
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.