Who should attend
This workshop is designed especially for supervisors, and managers responsible for applying CRM and wish to explore CRM methods and applications.
About the course
Customer relationship management, or CRM, is a promotional tactic used in integrated marketing and other types of consumer-focused marketing. CRM programs use database management to build long-term customer loyalty. Marketers collect and store information on customers so that they can personalize promotions and advertisements. A market segment is a set of consumers grouped together by marketers. Markets may be segmented according to a number of criteria, including purchasing habits, needs, lifestyle, age and interests.
## Course Objectives
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Articulate why Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is essential for attracting, retaining and growing loyal customers.
- Determine the uses and objectives of a CRM system.
- Recognize best practices in implementing a CRM strategy.
- Apply CRM for improving marketing, sales, customer service, and customer contact.
- Use Social CRM to drive collaboration among salespeople to increase their effectiveness.
- Appreciate different approaches to CRM that are best suited to their organizations’ culture.
## Course Outline
Definitions of CRM
- Defining CRM and its Importance to Companies
- Customer Loyalty and Optimizing Customer Experience
- The Life Time Value of a Customer
- CRM Mistakes and Blind Spots
- The Difficulties of CRM
CRM in Marketing
- Relationship and One-to-One Marketing
- Cross Selling and Up-Selling
- Customer Retention and Profitability
- Customer and Business Value
- Customer Relationship Management Training for Marketers
- Sample of Software Applications in the Market
CRM and Customer Service
- Call Center and Customer Care
- Customer Satisfaction Measurement
- Customer Service Checklist for Success
- Customer Service Training
- Tools and Applications for Customer Service
Sales Force Automation
- Activity, Contact and Lead Management
- Knowledge Management
- Business Training for Sales Force
- Exposure to Applications for Sales Force Automation
Planning CRM Programs
- Developing a CRM Strategy
- CRM Business Plan
- Cost Justifying CRM
- Choosing CRM Tools and Suppliers
- Customer Relationship Management Software
Managing a CRM Project
- Implementation Checklist
- CRM Roadblocks and Saboteurs
- Looking toward the Future
- CRM Training Program and Customer Loyalty
- The New Rules of Marketing and PR
- From Social Media to Social CRM
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.