Who should attend
If you want to find ways to develop an effective Customer Relationship programme this course is for you. You’ll already understand the basics of marketing, but you’re looking for ideas on how to understand your customers better, build more relevant propositions and prioritise who to talk to. You may be in a Customer Relationship role or a more general marketing role, where you need to understand your customers so that you can develop more engaging propositions for them.
About the course
This one-day course will help you to develop an integrated customer relationship (CRM) strategy and framework for your business. At the end of the course, you’ll have a draft plan to take back to the office. You will learn how to:
- Acquire and retain profitable customers cost-effectively.
- Segment and target the right customers
- Develop engaging propositions based on customer insights
Throughout the day, we will work on a case study scenario to practice the skills and apply the learning to a real-life situation.
- Plan and build an effective Customer Relationship Strategy Framework
- How to create a customer-centric approach
- Develop a segmentation and customer research strategy
- How to use predictive modelling techniques to decide who to target
- Develop customer insights based on an understanding of customer needs
- Develop relevant customer propositions
- Learn how to measure and test campaign performance
- Understand the role of technology and automation in CRM
Nick Baggott FCIM FIDM has been a CIM Course Director for CRM & Digital for 7 years. He is MD of Navigate Consulting Ltd & works globally with clients like Google, Avon, EY, BP and Vodafone. He was formerly Group Client Service Director at Chemistry, having built the agency from start up ...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.