Who should attend
Anyone in a customer related role who wishes to learn new skills and understand the key concepts of customer service that will enable them to perform more effectively in their role.
About the course
Here in the Gulf, millions of dollars are lost every year because of poor handling of customers by front-line, customer-facing employees. The key to maintaining customer loyalty is to strive to offer exceptional customer service, which in return will result in more business. Research shows that it costs approximately eight times as much to find a new customer, compared to keeping an existing one. This course is essential for all staff who have face-to-face contact with customers – because everyone in your company has the chance to make a positive 'First Impression'
## Course Objectives
- To learn the key skills of dealing face-to-face with customers and how to communicate effectively
- To learn the best ways to provide exceptional service by understanding the needs and expectations of a customer (including future needs and expectations)
- To gain an understanding of handling customers who complain, and how to deal with customers from a variety of cultures and backgrounds
- To understand how to create customer loyalty through great customer service and excellent customer care
## Course Outline
- Who Are Your Customers?
- Internal Customer Service
- The Customer Relationship Hierarchy
- What Does It Feel Like To Be A Customer?
- Customer 'Perception Points'
- 'The Customer's 'Perception' Is Usually Right'
- You, As A Customer
- Your Commitment To Quality Service
- Understanding Customer Needs And Wants
- The Six Steps Of Customer Service
- Complaints Why Do People Complain? The Benefits Of Complaints Some Interesting Facts About Complaints How To Handle A Complaint Having A Positive Attitude In Dealing With Complaints Using Positive Words & Language
- Communicating For Success - Understanding & Being Understood
- Going The Extra Mile - 'The Unforgettable 'Wow!' Factor'
- Building Powerful Relationships
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.