Who should attend
This course is for marketing and sales professionals, media departments, PR and communication professionals, business development departments, creative professionals, and client servicing personnel, etc.
About the course
This course allows the delegates to understand the relevancy of media in the GCC and MENA region. It will help them to realize the best media strategy, slogan impact, and creative efficiency for their business / product. At the end of the programme the delegates will be able to manage a media plan, evaluate a 'creative' and 'slogan relevancy', and structure a media campaign for maximum impact.
## Course Objectives
- To understand the basics of media
- To identify your company's target audience(s)
- To determine the marketing strategy required
- To understand what to request from a media supplier
- To choose the correct medium for your target audience
- To understand a media plan
- To appreciate the importance of visuals in your message
- To understand the different perspectives of an advertisement when dealing with diverse cultures
- To determine creative relevancy in the GCC and MENA region
- To specify your target in a 'creative'
- To understand the importance of a relevant slogan
- How a good slogan and 'creative' can decide the advertising reach and contribute to its success
## Course Outline
- What Is Media?
- Different Tools Of Media: Above The Line (ATL), Below The Line (BTL), Through The Line (TTL)
- What Is Media Management?
- What Is A Media Plan?
- How To Read A Media Plan
- The Media Planning Process
- Setting Your Media Objectives
- Inputs (Products / Services, Competitors, Environmental Factors, Organizational Marketing Assets, Lessons Learned)
- Outputs (Media Plan Draft, Target Audience)
- Your Media Plan Outline
- RFP (Request For Proposal)
- Inputs (Advertising Agencies' Media Proposals)
- Outputs (Diverse Media Proposals)
- RFQ (Request For Quotation)
- Inputs (Advertising Agencies' Media Quotations)
- Outputs (Diverse Media Quotations)
- Assessment Of The Returned Requests
- Inputs (Comparison Between The RFPs & RFQs)
- Outputs (Use Your Plan As The Benchmark To Determine The Best Proposal & The Best Quotation)
- Your Prepared Media Plan
- The Importance Of Visuals
- The Cultural Understanding Of Visuals In The Region
- The Impact Of A 'Creative' In An Advertisement
- Relevancy Of Slogans In The Region
- The Arabic Language & Its Diversity
- The Public Reaction To A Slogan Or A Text
- How To Use A Slogan In Different Mediums
- Different Mediums:
- How To Manage Your Advertisement
- Inputs ('Creative', Slogan, & Text)
- Outputs (The Advertisement)
- Ready To Go (Publish / Print / Broadcast)
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.