Who should attend
This course is for marketers or business owners looking to plan and run LinkedIn advertising marketing campaigns within LinkedIn Campaign Manager.
About the course
LinkedIn is the no.1 social media platform for B2B lead generation. With around 100 million monthly active users the platform has powerful and granular B2B targeting capabilities for paid advertising. This course is designed to teach you best practice on how to run paid LinkedIn advertising marketing campaigns within LinkedIn Campaign Manager. The course takes you through all the important aspects of audience selection, campaign creation and performance monitoring and optimisation. Our LinkedIn advertising six-step framework is designed to provide you with the processes and checklists that will help you successfully plan a campaign from start to finish - including budget planning.
- Develop your LinkedIn advertising audience personas
- Measure your campaigns using the LinkedIn pixel, event tracking and link tracking
- Build LinkedIn advertising audiences following best practice
- Design ads in line with best practice and use formats that deliver results
- Use benchmarks to optimise your campaigns
- Plan LinkedIn advertising campaigns using a 6-step framework
The CIM experience
- Expert trainers - Passionate specialists who keep up to date with the latest trends in their field.
- Quality delivery - Trainers are assessed annually on the quality of their delivery and delegate engagement.
- Practical training methods - Theory and practical based training to take back to the office.
- Small class sizes - No more than 15 people to ensure you get the most from our trainers.
- Wide breadth of topics - Marketers should understand marketing as a whole, not just digital.
- 3 learning levels - Principles, Intermediate and Advanced.
Sarah is a Facebook advertising specialist and practitioner as well as a digital trainer and facilitator. Being a digital native, Sarah has been working in the social media space her whole professional career both as a social media practitioner and a trainer with experience client-side and agency...
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.