Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
This program benefits mid- to senior-level managers whose business unit is charged with creating value for the organization and who are responsible for leading and managing change. It is designed to provide those in leadership roles with techniques to encourage an environment necessary for sustained, long-term, profitable growth, and one in which people can seize opportunities--take rises, generate new ideas, and make mistakes.
About the course
Through this two-day program offered in Hong Kong, regional and global executives will learn behaviors that accelerate or stifle high performance, how to better leverage positive attributes of a work environment, and techniques to build performance drivers into their organizations.
Leaders need to create an environment that fosters high performance. In order for individuals and teams to create value for an organization, the brainpower within each workgroup must be unleashed to create innovative products, services, and markets. Through this program, you will learn behaviors that accelerate or stifle high performance, how to better leverage positive attributes of a work environment, and techniques to build performance into your organizations.
By attending this program, you will:
- Learn to recognize and encourage the characteristics of high-performing workgroups.
- Acquire the skills and tools to build a high-performance work environment.
- Lead more effectively and drive strategic direction by leveraging your strengths.
Introduction to High-Performance Leadership
- Driving high performance in uncertain economic times
- Identify the three drivers and corresponding attributes of a high-performing work environment
- Leadership challenges and ramifications
Leadership: Encouraging a High-Performance Environment
- How leadership behavior encourages/discourages the workforce
- Familiar leadership styles
- The vocabulary of leadership
- Leadership styles and resultant behaviors
- Identifying and enabling top performers
The Fundamentals of a High-Performance Environment
- Changing environment
- Managing change
- Optimizing thinking during change
- The 20/60/20 rule, unspeakable subjects, and highly visible statements of change
- Creating flexible work environments
Building a High-Performance Environment
- Key leadership attributes in a high-performance environment
- Learn from other's experiences and brainstorm new ideas
- Quick wins to take back and begin implementing immediately
Respectful Communication: More than the Dissemination of Information
- Communicating to encourage high performance
- Key concepts of communication that allow thinking to thrive
- Implicit versus explicit rules of communication
- How communication breaks down and stifles high performance
- The anatomy of a miscommunication
- Diffusing negative emotions
- Challenging assumptions
- Answering tough questions
Now Discover Your Strengths
- Take the CliftonStrengths profile to discover your strengths
- Leverage your personal strengths to lead transformational change
- Recognizing and celebrating heroes within the organization
- Examples from other organizations
I am the President and Chief Executive Officer of The Center for High Performance (CfHP). In this role, I act as a strategic advisor to CEOs of leading global companies on strategy attainment and business transformation. I have a strong track record of helping leaders maximize returns on strategi...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.