Leadership That Motivates High Performance
Improve your ability and confidence to lead and manage high performing teams
In today’s fast paced and constantly changing environment, motivating staff to perform at high levels and sustain their motivation is critical.
Research consistently reveals that staff motivation is strongly linked to both organisational excellence and profitability.
As a leader, you impact on a number of factors that can either enhance or detract from others’ motivation. This programme will help you identify the key factors that underpin motivation in others and the key tools that unlock it.
This programme consists of two one-day workshops held approximately four weeks apart, this gives you time to reflect, have conversations with your team and organisation and try new behaviours in your leadership.
The programme provides practical tools that improve your ability to lead and motivate others. There are multiple opportunities to learn from others, and apply new tools to situations you currently face.
- Clarifying your key challenges in motivating others
- Achieving the appropriate balance between your leadership, management, and professional contributions to maximise performance and motivation
- Using strengths to motivate others
- Having coaching conversations that motivate change and high performance
- Handling difficult conversations successfully
- Interview three people identify their strengths, triggers and learning style
- Ask team members key questions assessing team effectiveness
- Achieving a stronger balance between leadership and management
- Increasing the number and quality of the coaching conversations you have
- Having a difficult conversation
- Sharing lessons from actions taken
- Building high-performing and motivated teams
- Team building without time wasting
- Successfully influencing across and up
- Sustaining your own motivation under pressure
- Gain a fresh perspective on how to lead and manage teams - understand key differences and the implications for action
- Motivate high performance - in particular the ability to balance holding others accountable to desired standards of performance with coaching and motivating high performance
- Inspire performance through teams
- Ability to use a broader range of influencing tactics to successfully influence up and across the organisation
- Established personal disciplines that ensure the ongoing effectiveness and learning as leaders
Your organisation will:
- Create leaders who are confident to lead and who are more effective at motivating high performance in others
- Increase speed (through increased clarity and less resistance) to achieving the desired future direction of the organisation
- Enhance collaboration within teams that contributes to an organisational culture that motivates others
Who should attend
- This course is targeted at people leaders who have responsibility for a team, and some leadership experience
- Middle and senior managers who need to enhance their ability to motivate others
- Team leaders in the service and professional service industries
- Team leaders in the manufacturing and operations industries