Who should attend
- Those who supervise and manage others
- Those with leadership potential
- Those who desire to be motivated an empowered with dynamic leadership skills
- Those who desire the strategic understanding of interpersonal relationship skills
- Those who are already, in key leadership positions
About the course
If you want to improve, enhance and empower your leadership skills, then this course is for you! This course series will aim to establish what some of the industry leaders do, to improve their organizations' position through effective leadership. This course will study the best practices from industry leaders whose techniques have proven to work in the local and global markets. Each module will include a way in which any potential leader in the market can apply the practices aimed at improving their own environment.
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Determine best practices of leaders through history and how to apply them today.
- Delegate and empower employees to maximise results and time management.
- Tap into and "inner power" to gain self-confidence and strength.
- Develop strategies for creating a positive work environment that fosters leadership.
- Describe a change management model & the process of planning, communicating, & implementing change.
Leadership, Influence & Trust
Leadership Development and Influence
- The challenge of personal leadership development
- Leadership roles that maximise potential
- Developing dynamic interpersonal relationship skills
- Discover the strategy of personal self-coaching
- Knowing the people influence factor
- Paradigms that Guide Thinking
The Great Inner Leadership Discovery
- Leadership from Within
- Self-Reflection and self esteem
- Understand how you Think
- The Character of a Leader
- Real Leaders are emotionally intelligent
- Balance in mind, body and spirit
The Flexible, Resilient Change Leader
- Making the change transition
- Responses to Change
- How to be resilient during change times
- Environmental change agents
- Change and Leadership Paradigms
- The Human Side of Change
Trust or Rust Leadership
- What is Trust Leadership?
- The Benefits of a High Trust Environment
- Restoring breached trust
- Building Capacity for Trust
- Personal Influence and Political Savvy
- Negotiating Agreement
Creating a Winning Leadership Environment
- Mind and action focus
- Developing the Win-Win Solution
- Tips on improving performance
- Leadership knowledge check
- Essential leadership qualities
- Action steps to take
A variety of methodologies will be used during the course that includes:
- (30%) Based on Case Studies
- (30%) Techniques
- (30%) Role Play
- (10%) Concepts
- Pre-test and Post-test
- Variety of Learning Methods
- Case Studies and Self Questionaires
- Group Work
Videos and materials
Read more about Negotiations
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.