Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
The curriculum is recommended to anyone who currently supervises employees or manages team performance:
- Department supervisors in business and government
- Office managers and business administrators
- Team leaders, branch managers and regional supervisors
- Plant and production managers and front-line managers
- HR, organizational training and industrial relations specialists
- Previous participants in supervisory and leadership training programs who want a “next step” program
About the course
A professional leadership training workshop for department managers and supervisors that teaches you applied skills to increase staff productivity and engagement. This leadership skills training program looks at applied areas of staff leadership, including goal setting, time management, performance coaching, employee communications, conflict management, delegation and management ethics.
Top Reasons To Choose This Program
- Gain a better understanding of yourself and your teams
- Receive a Personal Style Inventory (PSI), associated with Myers Briggs Type Indicator®
- Build your leadership style strengths
Biography An accomplished speaker, seminar leader, strategist and coach, Laura Boyd-Brown, BBA, CAE, CHRL, CPSC, has gained invaluable insights in business with more than 25 years of corporate experience. A graduate in Business from Mount Saint Vincent University (BBA), she holds a Certificate in...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.