Who should attend
This OXFORD online training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Team Leaders
- Newly promoted Managers
About the course
Does one style of leadership fit all? Do you have the understanding and ability to adapt and change your leadership style to suit the situation? In the post COVID-19 pandemic world, are you equipped to face the rapid and varying challenges that have been identified?
This innovative, highly interactive and engaging online training course has been developed to explore new approaches of leading through situational awareness and leadership. You will learn how to lead in a dynamic and diverse workplace, apply different methods, skills and techniques to face daily workplace situations, opportunities or challenges that may arise, and utilise the best approach needed. Understanding these principles, skills and techniques will equip you to lead and manage others more effectively and efficiently.
At the end of this OXFORD online training course, participants will learn to:
- Understand key aspects of the main leadership styles
- Improve leadership empowerment and agility in workplace situations
- Develop effective methods for delegating and supporting others
- Utilise practical models for coaching, directing and initiative flexibility
- Improve personal and business efficiency and adaptability
- Enhance productivity & quality of work from others
This online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted Online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of any location of your choice.
- Defining your Leadership style in Given Situations
- Learn how to utilise empowerment and change to get results
- Develop your situational awareness to lead
- Understand the main principles of Delegating and Supporting
- Identify the key areas of Performance Management
- Use advanced motivation techniques in delegating
- Develop skills in supporting others through effective performance conversations
- Learn rapid techniques in Coaching and directing for results
- How to give powerful feedback for actionable results
- Provide direction through positive actions and dialogue
- On successful completion of this training course, OXFORD Certificate with eligible Continuing Professional Education credits (CPE) from National Registry of CPE Sponsor, will be awarded to the delegates
- Continuing Professional Education credits (CPE) : In accordance with the standards of the National Registry of CPE Sponsor, one CPE credit is granted per 50 minutes of attendance
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.