Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.
Who should attend
This workshop would help a wide varierty of Professionals but is especially useful for:
- Marketing Professionals
- Brand Managers
- Sales Management
- Sales Professionals
- Key Account Managers
- Customer Service Managers
- Brand Reputation Managers
About the course
It is time to tear up the Marketing Plan and start again.
Traditional sales approaches of product features, advantages and Benefits no longer ‘cut the ice’ with customers who have grown used to global sourcing, comparison websites and peer-reviews. No longer can we market products based on a generic set of benefits statements. The New game is tailored, bespoke solutions to customer problems. The customer is front and centre like never before and all an organisation’s Marketing and Sales approaches and strategies need to reflect this.
This workshop will show you:
- How to develop customer centric Sales and Marketing Campaigns that get results and get ‘Likes’
- How to prioritise customers, they are NOT all the same you know
- How to use Social Media to have a compelling and persuasive ongoing dialogue with your most important customers
- How to ‘Know the Mind’ of the customer to deliver compelling value tailored to their precise needs
- How to deploy resources optimally to maximise ROI
There are many topics covered in this workshop, but some of the highlights are:
- How to become a World Class Communicator in any Medium
- How to ‘Get Inside the Customer’s Mind’ to Deliver Compelling value
- How to harness the Science of Persuasion
- Understand Price, Quality, Value, the relationship between them and why they account for everything.
- How to Negotiate so everyone is happy
- How to use Social Media properly
- How to react when things go wrong
- Online Brand Reputation Management
- How to Achieve and Maintain Service Excellence
- Creating a Plan to take forward for Immediate Implementation
Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.