Who should attend
All individuals who are involved in B2B communications and want to get greater planning and operational knowledge, results and value from their marketing campaigns. This course is designed for marketing professionals, seeking the tools, processes and skills needed to set-up and manage their communications to a higher level of success.
About the course
Creating and managing impactful B2B marketing communications that meet marketing and sales objectives requires a clear strategic, creative and often tactical approach. This course focuses on helping B2B marketing professionals create and manage focused communications that achieve the bigger picture, with a clear approach and process that delivers great business results from prospecting for new qualified leads through to generating sales and building longer-term relationships.
• Understand how and what creates impactful B2B communications that deliver great results
• Develop your B2B communications plan around a simple 5 step strategic process
• Gain a focus around clear insights, funnel targeting and well qualified lead generation
• Understand how to gain traction with high-value customer personas and life-cycle journey mapping
• Develop test communications and impactful messaging that create sales and behaviour change
• Understand the media value chain and how digital and offline channel integration creates greater value
• Learn how to gain an accountable ROMI performance measurement for your campaigns
Nigel worked for over 20 years in digital and off-line marketing communication, encompassing design, branding, DM, advertising and promotional fields. He has held MD & CEO positions for leading Independent and Group European & Worldwide marketing services businesses, managing and motivati...
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.