Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Oxford Management Centre.Full disclaimer.
About the course
The Internet has changed everything!
It was not that long ago that that Customer Service was just another element within the Marketing Mix. Some customers were happy, some were not and in the Grand Scheme of things, it didn’t matter too much. Those days are gone forever.
The internet, via peer-review sites and Social Media, has raised the bar enormously. Customers now have a huge choice and are able to use tools to quickly compare one offering versus another. In short, the customer expects, no demands a perfect service. The entire game has now become all about the customer experience. That is the focus of this workshop.
This Oxford workshop will show you how to:
- Understand the importance of setting standards for service delivery
- Understand how to measure, manage and communicate such standards
- Become a world-class communicator via active listening and consultative influencing skills
- Deal with a wide variety of customer types (even the most difficult ones) in a professional yet compelling manner
- Use proven techniques to control stress fr employees and to greater service delivery
This Oxford workshop will show you:
- How to Understand and Communicate to the Mind of the Customer
- How to Create High-Quality, Compelling Customer Experiences
- How to Measure, Monitor, Manage and Control the Customer Experience
- How the Customer Experience translates into Sales and Profits
- How to ‘Read’ Customers
- How to Create Real and Lasting Value through your Service Offering
- How to stand out from the Crowd via Superb Customer Interactions
- How to Empower and Coach Staff to continue to deliver Service Excellence every day
Who should attend
This Oxford workshop will be useful for any member of staff who ever interacts with a customer, be that in the real or virtual world, but will be especially useful for.
- Marketing Professionals
- Brand Managers
- Customer Service Managers and Customer Service Representatives
- Service Engineers
- Public Relations Professionals
- Social Media Agencies