Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
Anyone who needs to develop their one-to-one and one-to-many communication skills in the workplace.
About the course
Say it like it is. Learn how to communicate with clarity, brevity and impact.
Why choose this programme?
Most people believe that they can communicate, but can they communicate effectively?
This three-day programme will show you how to listen, provide feedback and avoid common mistakes made in communication.
Learn how to be an effective communicator.
Develop the tools you need to answer tough questions on the spot.
Understand the psychology of influencing techniques.
Learn how to influence people, read body language, think on your feet, answer tough questions, and be assertive.
Lead people effectively. Gain the confidence and competencies to communicate and lead stakeholders across your organisation.
Make everything you say matter. Develop your ability to communicate with clarity, brevity and impact.
Day 1: Listening and Feedback
- Exploring and understanding your listening skills.
- Giving and receiving effective feedback.
- Seeking and providing clarity in your communications.
- Understanding and challenging assumptions successfully.
Day 2: Influencing
- Developing your influencing skills.
- Understanding the science of body language and how to read/apply.
- Understanding micro expressions and facial gestures.
- Thinking on your feet.
Day 3: Dealing with Difficulty
- Developing your assertion skills.
- Dealing with difficult situations.
- Dealing with difficult people.
- Dealing with difficult behaviours.
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.