Who should attend
Mid-level & Team Leaders, Managers, Directors, Vice Presidents
About the course
Empower your leaders with the skills to maximize the innovative potential of diverse teams.
Building and Leading Effective Teams, a 3-week leadership development program, will deliver participants with the skills and tools needed to maximize the innovative potential of diverse teams to generate high-quality decisions, and to gain support for those decisions from key stakeholders who possess unique agendas and interests.
- Understand your behavioral style and those of your team members to bring together teams with strengths aligned to your objectives
- Identify the power dynamics in your organization and understand the interests and agendas of key stakeholders
- Enlist persuasive techniques targeted to the needs and interests of key decision makers
- Identify the key stages in team development and leverage behavioral strengths suited to the tactical needs of each stage
- 3 week duration, 15 hours to complete requirements
- 4 hours of on-demand, HD lectures
- Professor interactions, group learning, and optional coaching sessions
- Facilitated intra-company team meetings
- Final project, which integrates weekly activities
Professor William Klepper joined Columbia Business School in 1996 after more than 30 years as a general manager in higher education. He is a management professor who teaches executive leadership in the EMBA program and serves as the faculty director of the partnership with the Financial Times/Out...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.