Building and Sustaining Teams
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Management Concepts.Full disclaimer.
Teams are often defined by reporting relationships or project assignment. But truly working together requires intention, planning, and collaboration. To build and sustain team performance, you must be able to convert a group of people into a high-performing team. You will develop skills to build high-performing teams by discussing your previous experiences, engaging in self-reflection around your own preferences, and evaluating your current strategies. You will learn how to think, problem-solve, and innovate—all with an eye to accomplishing team objectives.
- Compare personal and team characteristics to leverage skills and maximize team strengths
- Apply effective communication strategies to ensure team success
- Illustrate how creating efficient team norms can align your team to its organizational goals
- Decide what concrete steps a team can take to achieve high performance and prepare a plan for implementation
- Characteristics of High-Performing Teams
- Trust and the Foundations of a High-Performing Team
- Sustaining High Performance
- Keirsey Temperaments
- Team Communication
- Understanding Your Team and Planning for Alignment
- Establishing Behavioral Norms and Team Processes
- Course Capstone
Who should attend
This course is designed for supervisors who want to think, problem-solve, innovate, and find support in order to help their organizations build high-performing teams.