Who should attend
The programme is for CEOs, CSOs, CDOs, CDMOs and CMOs who have a passion for improving the customer-centricity of companies and building a meaningful brand with long-term business impact.
The group of companies that take part is structured to exclude direct competitors and deep benchmarking by the participants is organised behind a joint NDA.
About the course
Any company wanting to win business needs to stand out and offer more than just products. Mainly focusing on what you do or what products you offer in your communication, diminishes the chances of your success. It can easily lead to your brand value not being competitive and as a result, you will see other companies winning business that you want. The problem, in simple terms, is that potential customers are aware of you but too few get excited.
One key ingredient to turn this situation around is a dynamic change in the way you approach the market and key stakeholders. In short, you need to think big, focus, develop and live a purpose-led communication that sparks the interest in customers, partners and employees based on an outside-in view. You need to turn your costs into investments that drive your corporate value.
Companies that have achieved commercial success build it on a well defined and unique purpose that resonates with customer demands. This purpose provides direction, clarity and focus throughout the organisation, bridging long- and short-term. These commercially outside-in driven companies tend to outperform the market with a platform for long-term competitive success. Regardless of the starting point, most companies have a solid business but need to explore fresh ideas and identify new strategically aligned growth opportunities that drive profits, engage employees, excite customers and inspire investor confidence.
Programme content & structure
Brand X is a unique journey which includes:
- A company-specific audit for quick-wins and development areas reviewed and signed off by management to secure a common agreement on areas to improve. This gives a second opinion for true awareness and understanding of the 'health' of your commercial strategy and raises development issues based on an outside-in customer-centric approach.
- A charted way forward making the commercial function mission-critical, answering to how you will drive and improve the value of your organisation, and how you will organise yourself to reach these actions.
- Insights and support from the team, fueled by the latest research and thought leaders in building the blueprint for commercial success you always wished you had.
- The #goBrandXpower to make it happen.
Together we will answer:
How well is your company purpose defined and followed?
How well do you use the brand and marketing to motivate employees internally?
How well have you analysed your customers and done a segmentation analysis?
How well have you defined your KPIs and how you will reach your targets?
How well have you defined your brand identity and positioning? How well is it visible to the customer?
Benefits & value
- To acquire capabilities to redefine the concept of marketing as the deserved strategic driver for growth
- To find the tools and methods to make marketing mission critical and investments measurable
- To recognise quick-wins and define long-term development initiatives to create and secure long term success
- To get insights from leading Nordic experts to help you build an outside view
- To understand what successful companies do and how they operate
- To work on concrete change initiatives in your company
Erik Modig, Ph D, is associate professor at the Department of Marketing and Strategy at Stockholm School of Economics. One primary area of research for Erik is advertising creativity and he has a special focus on motivation and creativity. He has, among other things, recently led a much appreciat...
Leif Fågelstedt is a business and marketing support acts as an Advisor to established companies and start-ups who want to achieve their targets, differentiate themselves from the competition and leverage the opportunities that a digital transformation can generate. Experience Independent Consulta...
Using curiosity, heart and +20 years of experience in strategy, innovation and design, I help companies grow with a purpose. Working as an independent advisor and facilitator, I deliver hands-on strategies and concepts that move people and inspire action. I have an international network of indep...
Seasoned Marketing Strategy Director and Management Consultant with more than 20 years of experience. Responsible for defining the marketing- and media strategy for some of Swedens largest advertisers. Experienced in both online- and offline strategy formulation and implementation. A popular spea...
I have come to earth to save humans from digital experiences that suck. That's my company's mission - and also my personal one. I have working with digital roughly since the first organisms left water and crawled up on land. Hook up with me if you want to challenge your digital you. Specialties:...
Videos and materials
Read more about Digital Transformation
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.