Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
- Newly Promoted Supervisors
- Experienced Supervisors with no or little formal training
- People who are expected to be promoted to the Supervisory level in the very near future
About the course
Supervisors have a tough job. They are often caught in the middle between managers demanding sometimes unrealistic completion of tasks and employees with their individual needs and wants.
On this Oxford training seminar, you will learn how to manage this tension by using management techniques to identify risks, problem solve, delegate, communicate effectively, control your team, your work and environment. You will also create a climate and culture of continuous improvement.
Specifically you will learn to:
- Improve your Self-Awareness to Manage Yourself and Others
- Analyse Risks and Problems and Provide Effective Decisions
- Manage People through Improved Interpersonal Skills and Communication Techniques
- Improve People’s Performance by Increased Performance Management
- Developing People and Increase your Team’s Performance
- Understand the Key Supervisory Tasks and Responsibilities
- Measure Supervisory Characteristics, Competences and Behaviours
- Inspire Change and Continuous Improvement
- Assess Risks, Analyze and Solve Problems, Make Better Decisions
- Manage Your Time and Others’ Time
- Communicate Clearly and Decisively – Improved Listening, Questioning and Delivering Instructions
- Use Persuasion and Negotiation Techniques to get Results
- Manage Conflict Assertively
- Delegate Effectively
- Coach and Give Powerful Feedback to Increase Optimum Performance
Read more about Business Communication
Read more about Negotiations
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.