Who should attend
Top Leaders, Top Management, Human Resources Management, professionals, and any person who is looking for the best techniques to solve any problems related to their works and who is admiring to make the most efficient decisions to achieve the best desired objectives
About the course
Imagine increasing productivity, reducing waste and improving customer satisfaction by developing a process for effectively solving problems and decision making. These benefits and many others are the excellent reasons to learn the creative problem solving techniques outlined and build a toolkit for solving problems and decision making that form part of everyday life in today's organization.
The objective of this intensive course is to provide participants with technical knowledge and practical training on the methodologies and tools of problem solving and Decision Making. The course will focus on developing and upgrading diagnostic problem skills. The course will also emphasize the models and processes of decision making.
This Program offers an extensive training on Dynamics of Leadership. It covers Leadership Dimensions, Skills and Styles, Building Followers, Performance Management including concepts and techniques. This workshop will provide the most comprehensive training on leadership and managerial effectiveness in Future organizations with practical suggestions for improving leadership skills. It introduces The Nature of Leadership, The Nature of Managerial Work, Perspectives on Effective Leadership Behavior, Participative Leadership, Delegation, and Empowerment, Managerial Traits and Skills Theories of Effective Leadership, Leading Change in Organizations, Leadership in Teams and Decision Groups, Strategic Leadership by Top Executives and Developing Leadership Skills.
It explains what makes a leader, the practices and commitments of effective leadership, how to shape organizational excellence, which global competencies are critical to success today and how to gain personal mastery of your own leadership including Interpersonal Skills, Communication, Business Ethics and Multi Culture. Construction projects, consultants and contractors have to be managed and supervised daily by good systems and experienced and qualified construction client representative engineers. The course is primarily aimed at people already working in a supervisory or management role within the construction industry. To achieve these qualifications, supervisors or managers have to provide satisfactory evidence of their management skills, as well as their technical knowledge and competence in the workplace and ability in supervising or managing a construction operation.
## Course Objectives
Upon successful completion of this course, the delegates will be able to:
- Manage projects, consultants and contractors
- Supervise projects, consultants and contractors
- Organize work operations and activities
- Organize resources for the work
- Monitor and supervise work operations and activities
- Implement health and safety in the workplace
- Maintain team and individual performance
- Establish working relationships
- Plan and implement project maintenance
- Face challenges in moving to supervision
- Build dependable working relationships
- Increase labor productivity and morale
- Avoid claims and legal problems
- Communicate and lead effectively
- Balance managerial skills with technical skills
- Promote team performance
- Increase skill sets in Managing and Supervising Projects, Consultants and Contractors
- Increase their sense of Professionalism
- Increase their Knowledge of Advanced Techniques of Managing and Supervising Projects, Consultants and Contractors
- Increase their ability to lead successful construction sites
- Increase recognition by the organization due to improved performance
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.