Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
The CEDEP AME Programme is for managers and functional leaders. Those whose success depends on connecting and engaging people and teams, and working effectively across different functions, cultures and regions. They may also be in charge of implementing important initiatives within their organisation.
Ideal for high potential leaders who have gained managerial experience on-the-job and are ready to expand their horizons, breakdown silos, have more responsibility, and lead larger transversal teams.
About the course
The CEDEP AME is a fully-immersive 9 day programme that helps managers and functional leaders to develop a larger range of soft skills which are crucial to succeed in today’s competitive globalised world where functional expertise alone is no longer enough.
Managers are now expected to be more strategic, take an enterprise perspective and collaborate across functions, business units and regions. They need to connect to stakeholders beyond their functional specialty to get support for their ideas and ensure these ideas are being executed successfully. Since they usually don’t have the authority over these people, soft skills become essential.
The red-thread of the programme are the business challenges of the participants. Participants will bring to the programme real-life challenges they are facing at work or a project they consider valuable and hasn’t yet been brought to fruition. Throughout the programme, they will continuously apply the learnings directly to their own business challenge to develop these further and transfer their insights directly to their own context.
The highly-interactive training helps participants to adopt the right mindset and tools to foster collaboration and innovation based on their hands-on experience during the programme, their personality and their background.
It takes them on a journey to develop the soft skills needed to successfully make the shift from doing things themselves, to getting things done with and through others.
- Create the opportunity for innovation and change in your organization
- Navigate the corporate landscape effectively to engage commitment
- Explore emerging levers to thrive in a digitalized, diverse and complex world
- Develop the communication skills and performance skills to be an inspiring, dynamic leader
The unique immersive hands-on training is structured to network, share and learn from the experiences of other participants. By practicing with other managers from diverse cultures and industries, they will integrate the learnings and get the feedback needed to understand themselves, their behaviors and the effect of their current way of managing people.
Thereby showing them their constraints and how to break free of them, as well as giving them more clarity on how to solve problems and conflict in a variety of real-life situations.
Working away from their current work environment allows for the time and space to practice what they’ve learned and break free from their old patterns.
Incorporating a real-life business challenge with deep-dive learning, networking, and sharing with peers makes the programme a unique and powerful experience of personal growth and invaluable to creating high-impact, effective managers of the future.
- Acquire a deep knowledge of themselves, their decisions and other perspectives to better analyse situations and solve problems in a pragmatic way
- Learn how to effectively collaborate across functions, cultures and geographies and boost efficiency by turning inter-cultural differences into an asset
- Go back to work re-energised, with new ideas, and concrete actionable steps on how to drive your leadership challenge forward
- Have the skills and confidence to give your teams the support they need to implement a ‘ripple effect’ within your organisation
Videos and materials
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.