Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad.Full disclaimer.
To develop skills to be more effective in different managerial roles in organisations.
Effectiveness involves doing the right things. Effectiveness is particularly important in the case of managers, as they are responsible for the performance of others. Effective managers improve the overall effectiveness of the organisation. They translate their ideas and intelligence into results, and ultimately make themselves successful.
- Understanding Self (as a manager), Group processes and Organisation
- Organisation-Environment Interface: Strategic Dimensions
- Designing Organisations for Enhancing Organisational Effectiveness
- Managerial Effectiveness: Developing skills
- Working Effectively in Group
- Organisational Communication
- Managerial Effectiveness: Understanding Finance
- Managerial Effectiveness: Learning and Unlearning
- Managing Boss and Managing Sub-ordinates
- Leading Teams
Who should attend
Middle and senior level managers. It would be preferable if two or more managers from the same organisation are nominated, though number of nominations per firm is not a constraint.