Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
Middle and senior level managers. It would be preferable if two or more managers from the same organisation are nominated, though number of nominations per firm is not a constraint.
About the course
To develop skills to be more effective in different managerial roles in organisations.
Effectiveness involves doing the right things. Effectiveness is particularly important in the case of managers, as they are responsible for the performance of others. Effective managers improve the overall effectiveness of the organisation. They translate their ideas and intelligence into results, and ultimately make themselves successful.
- Understanding Self (as a manager), Group processes and Organisation
- Organisation-Environment Interface: Strategic Dimensions
- Designing Organisations for Enhancing Organisational Effectiveness
- Managerial Effectiveness: Developing skills
- Working Effectively in Group
- Organisational Communication
- Managerial Effectiveness: Understanding Finance
- Managerial Effectiveness: Learning and Unlearning
- Managing Boss and Managing Sub-ordinates
- Leading Teams
Educational Qualifications Fellow (IIM Ahmedabad) B. Tech. (IIT Delhi) Academic Affiliation Human Resource Management Area, IIM Ahmedabad Business Policy Area, IIM Ahmedabad Public System Group, IIM Ahmedabad Centre for Management of Health Services (CMHS), IIM Ahmedabad Professional Affiliat...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.