Strategic Finance (SF)
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with IMD Executive Education.Full disclaimer.
- Complete a strategic review of your financial capabilities and share best practices for immediate action
- Benchmark your financial skills & gain confidence as you apply new strategic tools
- Participate in a mergers and acquisitions simulation to improve your strategic thinking, decision making and problem solving in a competitive environment
Create more value for your company with the latest financial skills
Are you looking for ways to stay up-to-date with the latest economic and financial tools? Are you dealing with risk? Is your CEO expecting you and your team to increase shareholder value?
This strategic finance course shows you how to boost your company’s financial performance. You examine the most useful, recent financial concepts, review best-practices and make sense of current financial markets.
Gain confidence and skills in your financial decisions knowing you have covered all the perspectives.
A strategic finance course focused on value creation
Your program starts with pre-program reading to support your learning experience.
You will find solutions to the following typical challenges:
- Your CEO is looking to you and your team to create "shareholder value"
- How to stay on top of economic and financial tools and integrate them into your day-to-day operations
- Choosing the best financial alternative for a large investment project
- Managing mergers and acquisitions
- Evaluating the risk of doing business in other countries
- You work for a family or private firm and want to know how much your company would sell for on the market
- Your competitors' shares are selling at a premium to your own
- Identifying and dealing with business risk
Advance from theory to application
You will apply the ideas and concepts you learn directly to your own agenda. You will learn from real and relevant case studies, open sessions to discuss your issues, group exercises, videos and simulations.You will also benefit from the rich experiences of your classmates - a diverse group representing a broad range of nationalities and industries.
Join IMD’s professional alumni network
Once you complete an IMD program, you join IMD’s alumni network, an outstanding global community of global business leaders who will support you long-term.
Who should attend
You are a senior finance / business executive seeking to refresh and broaden your understanding of the newest financial concepts and tools or to refine your already existing skills. You want to gain more confidence in your financial decision-making with new perspectives and updated capabilities.