How can we help you?
- Analyze individual requirements
- Provide relevant program recommendations
For corporate customers
- Development of a customized program
- Selection of educators with online teaching experience
- Deployment of a customized LMS
Consequently, current and potential members of supervisory and advisory boards require extensive qualifications. The Government Commission on the German Corporate Governance Code has consistently included executive education for supervisory board members in their standards of conduct catalog. In...
May 11—12, 2023
2 days in Königswinter, Germany
Oxford Management Centre
Measure – Manage – Improve! Financial statements are designed to provide key organisational stakeholders with vital information about the financial performance and financial position of an enterprise; understanding their structure and meaning is the starting point for assessing the firm’s...
Dec 12—16, 2022
5 days in Munich, Germany