How can we help you?
- Analyze individual requirements
- Provide relevant program recommendations
For corporate customers
- Development of a customized program
- Selection of educators with online teaching experience
- Deployment of a customized LMS
Frankfurt School of Finance & Management
The role of financial markets in driving the transformation towards a low-carbon climate resilient economy is fundamental to the efficient implementation of global ambitions in the post-Paris Agreement phase. Realising a successful transformation requires thought leaders to understand and...
Nov 22—26, 2021
5 days in Frankfurt, Germany
HECTOR School of Engineering & Management
The course provides focus on two aspects. Firstly the most common renewable energy technologies such as wind energy, solar power, hydro power as well as biomass will be introduced. The introduction includes the technical design as well as the current market and economic situation. For example in...