How can we help you?
- Analyze individual requirements
- Provide relevant program recommendations
For corporate customers
- Development of a customized program
- Selection of educators with online teaching experience
- Deployment of a customized LMS
TUM School of Management
Digital Transformation is currently one of the key topics in agriculture. To shape agribusiness in times of change, professionals need a deep understanding of the sector and the underlying technologies. Our course offers the necessary »big-picture overview« through a focus on common language and...
Nov 5, 2021—Jan 31, 2022
1 day in Munich, Germany
HECTOR School of Engineering & Management
The course provides focus on two aspects. Firstly the most common renewable energy technologies such as wind energy, solar power, hydro power as well as biomass will be introduced. The introduction includes the technical design as well as the current market and economic situation. For example in...