Who should attend
This online training course is suitable for a broad range of people, but will greatly benefit:
- Professional wishing to manage time and stress
- Team Leaders
- Administration Staff
- Project Managers
About the course
Have you ever felt overwhelmed by how much you had to do, or felt you were allocating too much time to tasks that are nowhere near the top of your list?
Today’s workforce is experiencing higher demands than ever before. Consequently, time management skills have become an essential part of everyone’s personal development toolkit. This course is designed to give participants the techniques, tools, and motivation to take greater control and responsibility for how they use their time. In addition, it relates effective time management to the achievement of business objectives, key tasks, and jobs. This course lets you regain control of your workload by managing yourself and others more intelligently. Attention is given to time management issues, personal effectiveness, and self-assessment.
Depending on what’s happening in our life, it’s how we respond to these demands that may add to our stress levels. This Work Smarter 2-day online training course offers time management, stress management and prioritization strategies that people can use every day. Participants will be introduced to the concept of urgent versus important, dealing with interruptions, multi-tasking effectively and managing the time of others who report into them. You will leave with the tools to make immediate, lasting improvements in your workplace.
This Oxford online training course will feature
- Nurture healthy leadership wellbeing
- Understand emotional responses and how to respond accordingly
- Techniques to prioritize tasks in the workplace and at home
- Improve stress management abilities
- Support their organisation by delegating effectively
By the end of this online training course, participants will be able to:
- Cultivate skills for efficient time planning
- Prioritize and plan work tasks for productivity
- Identify areas in the workload that can be delegated
- Learn how to give constructive feedback to others
- Increase your understanding of your own productivity schedules and patterns
- Use strategies to cope with stress
This online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted online using ClickMeeting and has three sessions starting from 0900 and end 1400.
- Handling pressure by setting the right priorities
- Gain a new focus on your purpose and objectives
- Prioritise effectively
- Analyse and combat the factors that sabotage good intentions
- Use assertive techniques to manage interruptions and handle disruptions
- Delegate to others so you can finish the jobs that really matter
- Use skills to project a competent and organised impression
- Enact the golden rules for saying 'no'
- Understand the importance of being aware of emotions, habits, and personality
- Realize the importance of controlling emotions for healthy leadership
Oxford e-Certificate will provided for delegates who attend and complete the online training course
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.