About the course
As a leader in your organization you know that it's your responsibility to support, coach, and engage your team during this time of turmoil. In this session we'll examine strategies and tactics to maximize your effectiveness coaching others in this new world. Discover how to keep your team engaged and motivated even when they’re distracted, anxious, and mentally and emotionally exhausted.
A 5-STEP PROCESS TO KEEP YOUR TEAM ENGAGED AND MOTIVATED
- Acknowledging When They're Distracted, Anxious And Mentally And Emotionally Exhausted
- Prioritizing Connection Over Correction Which Coaching In Turbulent Times
COACHING FOR DEVELOPMENT
- Encouraging Feedback
- Importance Of Follow Up
ENCOURAGING DEVELOPMENTAL SUGGESTIONS
- Feed Forward Instead Of Feedback
- Application Back On The Job
COACHING FOR BEHAVIOR CHANGE
- When This Process Works -- When It Won't
- Mini-Survey To Track Results For Measurable Results
COACHING (SEASONED VETERANS) FOR ENGAGEMENT
- 6 Question Technique
- Challenging New Ways To Learn
TEAMBUILDING WITHOUT TIME WASTING
- Targeting Team Issues And Individual Issues
- Involving Every Member Of The Team
Mr. Bill Hawkins is an expert in leadership effectiveness. In association with Marshall Goldsmith Partners he has worked with over twenty Fortune 500 companies in seventeen countries. Mr. Hawkins began his career working for a division of Johnson & Johnson in sales, marketing, and product man...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.