Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
- Anyone who needs to transform or Reengineer their HR Service Delivery
- All HR Staff and HR Practitioners in the Government, NGO or Private Sectors
- HR Managers, HR Directors, HR Analysts & HR Officers
- Human Resource Business Partners
- Planners, Strategic Planners
- Anyone who needs to understand HR Strategy
- Training Officers, Training Specialist, Training professionals & Training Managers
- Those working in or transferred to an HR Role from a technical role
About the course
This innovative seminar will introduce you to the latest and best practices in Human Resource Management (HRM). This seminar is paced, practical and highly rewarding. You will learn about how to transform your HR Department so that it meets the needs of all Stakeholders.
Organisations need HR Professionals whose outlook, knowledge and skills enable them to achieve and maintain success in an increasingly challenging environment. This interactive and engaging course will teach you how to reengineer HR to suit the needs and demands of any workforce. You will learn about the latest and best practices in HR Globally and what the leading organisations are doing to remain relevant and successful.
- Transform HR into a Strategic Partner
- Explain how to reengineer HR
- Develop a Plan for evaluating HR
- Understand Human Psychology and the HR response
- Identify people's responses to change and overcome resistance change
- The Need to Re-engineer your HR Delivery and Services
- Best Practice in HR modelled in the World's Leading Organisations
- The New HR Models: Business Partners, Shared Services & Centres of Expertise
- Working with the New Generations - Generation X, Y and Z
- New Ways or Recruiting and Selecting Talent
- Global Trends Impacting on the Future of HR
- A Changing Psycohological Contract
- Artificial Intelligence & Robotics and the Impact on the Workforce
- Change Leadership & HR
- Assisting & Retaining Valuable Employees
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.