Who should attend
Senior Human Resource staff who wish a future HR management position
Existing HR Managers who wish to gain a valuable qualification
HR Managers who have an interest in performance improvement through people
Senior Managers who want to see the value that HR can add to an organization
Senior staff wishing to see how new pay and benefits systems can change productivity
Employees wishing to pursue a senior career in Human Resources
About the course
New business requirements, new innovations and new International HR models make it essential for HR to be in strategic harmony with the business. No longer has a burdensome cost, HR had a new role to play. The new structure for future HR departments will mean a massive re think of how HR contributes to the business and how its value is measured.
This innovative and dynamic new program will cover all the latest thinking and the new models for Strategic HR. In today’s world HR managers are faced with increasingly complex responsibilities. In order to meet this challenge they must be continually sharpening their management skills. This new program will focus on the management and leadership skills necessary for success in today’s fast changing business environment. In this program you will learn how to:
- Manage and motivate people more effectively
- Create and harness the power of high performance teams
- Understand and effectively utilize strategic planning techniques
- Negotiate for positive results
- Utilize the Baldrige performance criteria as a standard of excellence and benchmark for your organization
- Get right up to date with international HR and current thinking
- Have a unique opportunity to sample a number of new HR measurement tools
- Master HR strategic thinking using an A-Z approach
- Be able to improve organizational by adopting a new approach to performance appraisal
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.