Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
This program has been designed for those individuals who need to take a more proactive role in the development of their organization’s human resource development. People who have responsibility for career and leadership development will find the program of enormous benefit, as well as performance managers, manpower specialists and of course all those who work in the administration and human resource function.
About the course
This initial training focuses on the rapidly expanding field of organizational talent management. As advancement opportunities in many organizations decrease due to restructuring, downsizing and management cuts, talent planning and career development is becoming more important.
This new training will detail techniques for improving talent management programs in organizations as well as methods for integrating those programs into an organizational succession plan. Your training leaders will explore and describe cutting edge activities in several of these areas and provide an insight into what today’s professional talent, want from their jobs.
The development of talented employees, in fact of all employees, is for many organizations the next logical phase in human resource and succession planning. This training therefore is offered as tool for studying and contributing to a state of the art career development program. This tool can be used by the participant to assess the talent management approach he or she can in the organization and select the appropriate action. For the organization it can be used to promote employee well-being introduce valid promotional systems and forecast succession trends.
By attending this training you will have the opportunity in a professional interchange of ideas and experiences.
- To demonstrate the role of risk management as the main element of HSE Management System
- Review the latest concepts in the management of corporate talent
- Establish the links between developing talent and planning succession
- Address the problems faced with retention of talent
- Determine how your organization can implement a successful strategy
- Develop a personal and professional plan
- Engage in cooperative communication between delegates
Strategic Human Resource Planning
- Human Resource Planning
- Supply, Demand, Forecasting
- Manpower Planning Framework
- Trends and Forces
- Quantitative and Qualitative Approaches
- Supply and Wastage
- Planning Cycle
Talent-Based H. R. Systems
- The Talent-Based Organization
- Management Competencies
- Output versus Talent
- Talent Teams
- The Development Cycle
- The Talent Competency Matrix
Talent Development for Succession
- Interface between Career Development and Human Resource Planning
- Talent Planning
- Career Anchors
- Career Progression Charts
- Career Development Teams
- Talent Policy
- Selection Process
Succession Planning and Trend Analysis
- Succession Planning – A General Framework
- Talent/Succession Diagrams
- Age/Competency Distributions
- Replacement and Succession Diagrams
- High Potential Talent Analysis
Delivering the Plan
- Forces Affecting Talent Management
- Strategic Partners
- Steps to Strategic Talent Planning
- Talent Support Systems
A variety of methodologies will be used during the course that includes:
- (30%) Based on Case Studies
- (30%) Techniques
- (30%) Role Play
- (10%) Concepts
- Pre-test and Post-test
- Variety of Learning Methods
- Case Studies and Self Questionaires
- Group Work
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.