Who should attend
- Entrepreneurs, Innovation Managers and Executives involved in sustainability strategy and delivery of sustainable solutions and services
- Educators and trainers in business, entrepreneurship, social enterprise and sustainability
- Professionals involved in sustainability policy development
- Sustainability Consultants
About the course
Learn how to use the Cambridge Value Explorer Tool to explore value creation in your business and industry. Discover how business and policymakers can use a structured approach to understanding value exchanges to drive innovation and unlock new forms of value. This can reduce environmental impacts, enhance resilience, contribute to social development and create competitive advantage to help business thrive. Learn how to facilitate use of the tool within organisations and in teaching environments for maximum effect and impact. This short course will provide training for workshop facilitation of the Cambridge value explorer tool. The course will be delivered over three half days. Day one will introduce the tool and participants will partake in a facilitated workshop session to understand the use of the tool. Days two and three will provide participants the opportunity to take turns in facilitating a value explorer workshop themselves.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN/EXPERIENCE
- A comprehensive understanding of the value explorer tool, and its use in industrial and consultancy activities
- A structured approach to uncovering missed and failed value exchanges amoung stakeholders, and how to transform these into new opportunities
- How to integrate the Value Explorer tool into appropraite projects and programmes
- How to organise and facilitate a value explorer workshop (including techniques optimised for remote delivery)
Prior to joining Cambridge, Ian had 35 years of industry experience, working at senior levels in multinational companies such as Dell, Philips and Groupe Bull, as well as setting up and running small and mid-sized technology and consulting businesses in the USA and the UK. He has a strong intere...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.