Managing Innovation Strategically
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Cambridge Judge Business School Executive Education.Full disclaimer.
Sustained innovation is a necessity for businesses to thrive – and survive.
However, for most firms, the strategies and processes associated with innovation remain vague and not professionally managed. As a result, most firms are unable to innovate and thus create new value. Amongst those who can create new value, few are able to capture it.
In this unique programme, we will learn why firms struggle to create and capture new value. We will share a number of concepts on how to implement innovation in your organisation and develop a set of practical tools and concepts that you can apply to your business.
Why is it unique?
This is the only programme in Europe from a major business school where you can experience a live course in English with face-to-face interaction with both Faculty and your peers. We believe this is an essential component of the learning experience and cannot be replicated online.
The programme is taught by Dr Kamal Munir and Professor Stelios Kavadias, two leading experts in the field of innovation.
Cambridge Judge Business School offers a distinctive approach born out of the University of Cambridge way.
- The programme draws up on cutting-edge academic research, as you would expect from a business school with 16 research centres
- The University of Cambridge has always emphasised smaller class sizes for maximum interaction and focused effort between world-class faculty and top quality participants. Cambridge Judge is no exception. This makes your experience here one of unrivalled quality and relevance
- Our programmes may be shorter, we aim to maximise the use of your time - you will likely be stretched as you have never known; that is the Cambridge way.
- Understanding why organisations are unable to sustain innovation
- Using and harnessing the power of your customers to innovate effectively
- Making you and your organisation more creative
- Creating a portfolio of innovation projects
- Managing innovative development projects
- Disrupting your competitors with innovative business models
- Operationalising new business models
- Capturing the value you have created
- Developing complementary assets to capture value
- Enhancing your product's success in the market.
You'll learn from outstanding faculty and associates of Cambridge Judge Business School and gain a truly international experience from your global peer group.
On completion of this practical and fast-paced programme you will:
- Have the tools and techniques of managing innovation
- Be able to apply innovation in your organisations to enhance performance
- Identify process from innovation to create competitive advantage
- Understand the factors required to support creativity and innovation
- Understand the innovation implementation process and how best to organise innovation
Who should attend
- Leaders interested in creating an innovative organisation
- R&D executives
- Marketing managers involved in innovation
- Strategy managers looking for new business models
- Anyone wanting to learn about new product/service development