Managing Innovation Strategically
Increasingly, in today's fast-paced, converging world, sustained innovation is a necessity not only to thrive but also to survive. However, for most firms, the strategies and processes associated with innovation remain vague and not professionally managed. As a result, most firms are unable to innovate and thus create new value. Amongst those who are able to create new value, few are able to capture it.
In this programme, we will learn why firms struggle to create and capture new value. We will share a number of concepts on how to implement innovation in an organisation and develop a set of practical tools and concepts that you can apply to your business.
- How to increase the likelihood of your technology or design becoming dominant
- How to capture value through complementary assets
- How to disrupt your competitors through innovative business models
- How to manage innovative development projects
- Capacity management
- How to harness the power of users in the innovation process
- How to enhance the likelihood of your product's success in the market?
You'll learn from outstanding faculty and associates of Cambridge Judge Business School and gain a truly international experience from your global peer group.
On completion of this practical and fast-paced programme you will:
- Have the tools and techniques of managing innovation
- Be able to apply innovation in your organisations to enhance performance
- Identify process from innovation to create competitive advantage
- Understand the factors to support creativity and innovation
- Understand the innovation implementation process and how best to organise innovation
Who should attend
- Leaders interested in creating an innovative organisation
- R&D executives
- Marketing managers involved in innovation
- Strategy managers looking for new business models
- Anyone wanting to learn about new product/service development