Who should attend
Experienced managers from any part of a private or public sector organisation who need to add strategic management capabilities to their existing experience in operational activities. Specialists in the following areas will find this course particularly useful.
- Business Development
- Finance and Budgeting
- Human Resources
- Supply Chain Design
- Information Technology
- Project Management
- Team Building
About the course
How are you going to meet the challenge of major changes in markets, technology, competition and prospects that affect your business? How confident are you that you can chart an effective course for your teams that will cope with the increased speed of change that affects all organisations? This seminar will enable you to answer these 2 questions and make robust decisions on the future of your part of the business.
The Oxford “Strategy and Strategic Planning” training seminar enables delegates to analyse the performance and potential of their current and proposed future activities so that the profitable growth of their operations is sustained into the future. It is based on leading-edge thinking and shows how to apply the latest tools and techniques of analysis in a way that will enable you to evaluate prospective future activities and make the best choice in setting the future direction of your company, division or individual team.
The main objectives of this Oxford training seminar are as follows:
- Understand the significance and impact of strategic planning
- Make choices on the future of your part of the business
- Learn how to focus and concentrate resources for best results
- Achieve alignment of resources for greatest impact
- Identify the mature and extent of change required for sustained success
- Ensure maximum effect in turning strategic planning into action
- Leading-edge Practice in Strategic Management
- Evaluating Current and Potential Opportunities
- Evaluating Performance and Prospects of our Operations
- Making Strategic Choices
- Creating an Effective Strategic Plan
- Aligning Resources for Greatest Impact
- Collaboration - The Role of Alliances and Joint Ventures
- Best Practice in Implementing Strategy
- Managing Strategic Development
- Creating Tomorrow’s Organisation out of Today’s Organisation
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.