Who should attend
- Leaders of organisations
- Senior executives
- Senior managers
- Change agents
About the course
The Strategic Thinking and Execution for Growth (STEG) short course at the UCT GSB equips business leaders and executives to think and act strategically to grow their businesses in challenging times.
This intense eight-day course teaches the essential tools needed for effective strategy implementation and focuses on value transformation – from conception to communication and delivery.
Build organisational resilience
Where there is volatility, there is also opportunity - and business leaders who can identify and leverage such opportunities will prosper. The STEG course at the UCT GSB provides the strategic skills needed to navigate and thrive in difficult times. The course is designed to build organisational resilience and deliver results.
Over eight half-day sessions, delegates are immersed in strategy, critical thinking and business model innovation. You will gain tools for engaging in strategic conversations and learn the key elements for developing a dynamic blueprint for strategy and execution for growth.
What will I Gain from this Course?
Delegates will be able to:
- Understand and apply strategic thinking and planning frameworks and tools in their organisations
- Engage effectively in a strategic conversation of relevance to the organisation
- Build and communicate a strategic plan
- Address the latest trends and challenges facing organisations
- Identify how to strengthen the organisation's business model
- Create and prioritise strategic options effectively
- Sharpen the value proposition and value delivery system
- Build organisational resilience
- Influence strategic decision-making
- Implement strategy effectively
Grant is the CEO of IC Growth Group, and Infochoice Growth (Pty) Ltd. He is also a Visiting Professor and a part-time Senior Lecturer in Strategy & International Business. He has a background in strategy, leadership development and general management, and global experience in financial serv...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.