Who should attend
This course is suitable for leaders, managers and professionals who want to develop their strategic thinkings skills to see or develop the big picture.
About the course
Build your strategic thinking capabilities to plan for the future.
- Expand your mindset and acquire practical strategic management skills.
- Foster ideas in a changing environment.
- Consider and plan for challenges that lie ahead.
What is covered in the course?
- Understand the meaning and impact of strategic thinking and evaluate your own and your team’s strategic thinking attributes.
- Evaluate and apply a range of strategic management models and processes.
- Apply a structured framework for strategic analysis using key strategic tools and techniques.
- Argue in support of existing practices or for adoption of recommendations for improvement.
- Justify and support your arguments with appropriate and rigorous analysis.
- Effectively engage stakeholders and deal with organizational change.
- Recognise and mitigate irrational influences on strategic decisions.
How will I benefit?
You will gain:
- enhanced strategic analysis and decision making skills
- strategies to engage and influence stakeholders
- a range of tools and methods to analyse and present your ideas
- an appreciation of how to align your ideas to the organisation's goals.
How will my organisation benefit?
Your organisation will gain:
- higher quality of strategic business decisions
- better alignment of organizational strategies and allocation of limited resources
- enhanced strategic thinking capability and pertinent insights into business issues
- actionable recommendations to solve a specific business problem.
Alina is a leading management consultant specialising in complex problem solving for a variety of clients throughout Adelaide and interstate. Prior to this role, she led the Business Advisory Practice for an international consulting firm in Adelaide. Alina has also lectured in the areas of Strat...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.