Executing Strategy for Results
Executing Strategy for Results is the complete toolkit for driving strategy across multiple levels, avoiding pitfalls and seizing opportunities.
Benefits for you
- Gain cutting-edge thought leadership on strategy execution and receive tuition to apply to your specific business challenges.
- Develop the skills required to lead in volatile markets and a practical understanding of obstacles facing organisations today.
- Hone your communication and leadership skills in a diverse group of peers and gain the confidence to translate strategy into action.
- Improve your ability to lead strategy implementation and deliver performance.
- Develop a customised execution plan to implement your strategic objectives.
Benefits for your organisation
Your people will gain:
- The skills to execute your organisation’s strategy and deliver results.
- The capability to skillfully navigate challenges and obstacles to success in your organisation.
- Insights into your organisation’s existing strategy execution capability, and a tailored action plan specific to your needs.
- The expertise to provide a swift organisational response to change, giving your organisation a stronger competitive advantage.
What you learn
- Strategy – Examine how organisations create, capture and sustain economic value.
- Shared context – Discover what’s important to industries today and use strategy to assess organisational success with real-time measures of progress.
- Organisational dynamics – Understand the processes for implementing strategy at every level of the organisation.
- Resource allocation – Master the processes employed to allocate resources.
- Leadership – Cultivate effective leadership and embed successful strategy execution throughout your organisation.
- Commitments – Engage and influence employees to deliver in alignment with your organisation’s strategy execution.
- Culture – Create a culture of recognition and reward for employees who deliver on ambitious commitments that adhere to core company values.
How you learn
- Before you start, you’ll identify the challenge areas within your organisation which, through targeted learning and co-consulting sessions, will guide your journey.
- Also prior to the programme, up to 30 of your colleagues complete a confidential survey on your strengths and weaknesses to help you execute your plan.
- Through case studies, explore where businesses have excelled or failed in strategy execution and see how clarifying your strategy and applying simple rules drives performance.
- World-class industry practitioners from global firms share their experiences and business strategy insights.
- Your cohort is a rich source of knowledge and inspiration: experience from every industry and corner of the world is the bedrock of your learning.
Your learning experience
- Identify and tackle strategy execution challenges and leave with a concrete strategy to implement on your return to work.
- Learn from internationally recognised business strategy experts: Dominic Houlder, Stefano Turconi and David Lewis.
- Delve into programme content based on more than a decade of research into how successful companies effectively implement strategy.
- Communicate effectively across multiple cultural and management levels in an international peer group of senior executives.
- Enrich your learning experience through group discussions, multimedia presentations, case studies and talks from renowned guest speakers.
Who should attend
You’ll work on problems in a diverse group of business leaders – responsible for strategy implementation from a global network of companies – who will become your lifelong contacts. From them, you gain invaluable insight into alternative solutions to global strategic challenges.
- CEOs and board members responsible for strategy execution
- Managers of a key area across a company
- Managers of a business unit or part of the management team
- Senior professionals managing projects that cut across different business units
- Executive team members who manage a company.