Who should attend
All Project Management Professionals, change leaders and any manager who needs to improve their skills in communication, negotiation and influence.
About the course
This exciting and innovative Oxford Stakeholder Management training seminar will focus on the practical and theoretical aspects of Influencing, Negotiating and Communicating. The proven skills, techniques and knowledge within this highly practical course will take your ability to manage and engage with stakeholders to the next level of success.
You will learn how to build an ongoing relationship with all types and levels of stakeholders to ensure success in all you do. Also, many advanced skills of communication, negotiation and engagement. The course is the highly interactive, practical and expert-focus of the content and style of training.
This Oxford training seminar will highlight:
- Effective influence and the critical approaches to Stakeholder Management
- Proven communication theory to project and programme management
- Learn powerful negotiation techniques in a given situation with demanding stakeholders
- Strategies for Stakeholder Engagement
- Leading change through the power of relationships
- How to build an ongoing relationship with people to ensure success
Here just a few of the many essential learning points of this exciting training workshop:
- Understanding the Psychology of Communication with Stakeholder and How to Use Influence with Power
- The Seven Largest Barriers to Effective Communication and dealing with Conflict
- How to Remove the Barriers to Effective Communication and Stakeholder Engagement
- Identifying your Stakeholder using powerful Stakeholder Analysis Tools and a proven 3-Step Approach to Effective Stakeholder Management
- Anticipating your Stakeholder's likely Needs, Managing Expectations and Developing Ongoing Business Relationships
- Influencing and Persuasion skills -What They Are and How to Use
- Negotiating Styles Assessment - Building on your Strengths and Improving your Negotiation Skill-set
- Using Proven Negotiation Techniques, including the five modes, BATNA and various Planning and Analysis Tools
- Planning, Managing and Concluding a Staged or Long Term Negotiation with Multiple Stakeholders
- Running Effective Stakeholder Meetings and Record Keeping
Read more about Business Communication
Read more about Negotiations
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.