About the course
With unprecedented access to vast amounts of information about customers, competitors and industry trends, it is critical for leaders to have the social expertise they need to know where to find key data and how to draw meaning from it.
Why this program?
This program explores core and emerging social media networks, uncovering essential components, as well as hidden functionalities you can use to discover strategic insights.
You will expand your knowledge of key sources of social media information and how to use them, and gain the tools you need to capitalize on the power of social media. Regardless of your industry, you will emerge from this program confident in your ability to engage, track and gather crucial data through social media.
Through this program, you will:
- Enhance your understanding of key sources of social media information and how to use them
- Develop a deeper knowledge of core social media networks, including Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and Pinterest, as well as emerging networks such as TikTok and VSCO
- Uncover essential components, as well as hidden functionalities to search, track conversations, find people and filter relevant subjects on these networks
- Have the tools you need to gain customer and competitor intelligence using social media
- Know how to use social media to track future trends that impact your industry
- Have a stronger understanding of personal branding, the value of social capital and how you can improve your presence
- Understand how you can develop and enhance your social media network
- Be able to optimize your time through the use of productivity tools
Estelle Métayer is an expert in Competitive and Strategic Intelligence. Her research focuses on how managers, CEOs, and board members build and improve their strategic planning and/or competitive intelligence function to avoid strategic blindspots. Her best work is done when companies need to dra...
Videos and materials
Read more about Business Analytics
Read more about Business Communication
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.