Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with The Chartered Institute of Marketing.Full disclaimer.
About the course
This course will introduce you to the key social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, blogging, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn. Delegates will understand the benefits of social media marketing, develop the skills to use the core social channels more effectively, learn how to grow and engage audiences and how to measure the success of social media campaigns.
- Social media trends and implications for marketers
- Develop an understanding of the key social channels
- Steps for building a social media strategy and plan
- The 4 stages of customer engagement and how to select which social media platforms to use
- How to use social channels to acquire new customers – influencing key social influencers and social ads
- Using social channels to build participation and increase engagement, blogging, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram
- Learn about tools that measure success and monitor social media mentions
he CIM Experience
- Expert trainers - Passionate specialists who keep up to date with the latest trends in their field.
- Quality delivery - Trainers are assessed annually on the quality of their delivery and delegate engagement.
- Practical training methods - Theory and practical based training to takeback to the office.
- Small class sizes - No more than 15 people to ensure you get the most from our trainers.
- Wide breadth of topics - Marketers should understand marketing as a whole, not just digital.
- 3 learning levels - Introductory, Advanced and Masterclass.
Who should attend
Marketers who need to know more about social media marketing, so they can assess its relevance, plan an approach and implement social media campaigns. It would also benefit individuals who have limited experience of social media marketing and are looking to fast-track their knowledge and skills.
Trust the experts
Nick Baggott FCIM FIDM has been a CIM Course Director for CRM & Digital for 7 years. He is MD of Navigate Consulting Ltd & works globally with clients like Google, Avon, EY, BP and Vodafone. He was formerly Group Client Service Director at Chemistry, having built the agency from start up ...