Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.
Who should attend
Marketers who need to know more about social media marketing, so they can assess its relevance, plan an approach and implement social media campaigns. It would also benefit individuals who have limited experience of social media marketing and are looking to fast-track their knowledge and skills.
About the course
This course will introduce you to the key social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, blogging, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn. Delegates will understand the benefits of social media marketing, develop the skills to use the core social channels more effectively, learn how to grow and engage audiences and how to measure the success of social media campaigns.
- Social media trends and implications for marketers
- Develop an understanding of the key social channels
- Steps for building a social media strategy and plan
- The 4 stages of customer engagement and how to select which social media platforms to use
- How to use social channels to acquire new customers – influencing key social influencers and social ads
- Using social channels to build participation and increase engagement, blogging, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram
- Learn about tools that measure success and monitor social media mentions
Nick Baggott FCIM FIDM has been a CIM Course Director for CRM & Digital for 7 years. He is MD of Navigate Consulting Ltd & works globally with clients like Google, Avon, EY, BP and Vodafone. He was formerly Group Client Service Director at Chemistry, having built the agency from start up ...